Sunday, January 6, 2013

UNICORN

 

"Unicorn is an imaginary animal from European Folklore, also Biblical. It craves for purity and only a nude virgin can tame it. If the one is not a virgin, the unicorn will tear her apart."




O the ferocious beast, strong and fast
Come in my dreams with all thy passions
Descend thy chivalrous white upon me
I need the love that’s kept in thy mane 
O unicorn, the one longing purity and love
Waiting you like a virgin beneath the tree
You only tame to the pure and virginal
Let your alicorn feel my thumping heart
O unicorn, I know thy chaste and truth
I will be torn down once thee make out me
All I need is thy love upon myself and
For I am pretending to be a virgin
Let thy love descend upon me once
Then pierce me down on thy alicorn
For all I need you to quench my lust
Then I never want to breathe once more  
Though I am wearing the skins of pure
Deep down I am a mass of grey
Grey made out of lust and thirst  
Will spoil thy coat of milky white
O unicorn, quench my thirst and
Thrust thy alicorn deep in my heart
Tear me down and smear my gray on  
Thy pure and white fur with blood.

2 comments:

  1. do you write poetry in ur mother tongue too? well i assume so, unfortunately leave about ur mother tongue, i dont know to read even mine, yes this unicorn is really good write, and so is the painting i suppose a computer one too

    ReplyDelete