Friday, January 4, 2013

THE STING

(Pain..beyond words)

The night settled all over me
The turbulence started reining me
Then my eyes reddened with sore
The light started fading with ache

The piercing pain spread down the spine

Through the column where life em place
Crawling like venom filled scorpion

Chilling the muscles down to my shin

 


The scorpion spreads its pincers wide
The sting steadied for inflicting twinge
The sweetness of pain, long waited for
Then will slowly spread through the blur

It stung me hard with passion and love

It chilled me like an icicle struck rude
The shrill aroused my frozen muscles
Then awakened the dormant vessels

A drop of tear trickled on the lips

And tasted the salt like nectar of gods
The breath which held my turbulent mind
That let the passions of life unwind.

1 comment:

  1. u love to write a lot about tears, hmm love to read a lot abt tears, so a perfect friend found

    ReplyDelete