Sunday, January 6, 2013

THE MASK



(Everyone has masks, to cover their faces!)

The mask which held my faces for years
Has finally fallen apart in tears.
Those wide eyes has torn it down, when
I never imagined it will be blown.
My mask is floating in the sewer where I stood
The sewer of hatred, pain and blood.

The wide eyes, those I never have seen
Haunts me down to the shore of whine
Where the loss of lust is taught upon me
The salt in my eyes washed down for glee
Where that voice calms down the tides
Bring out the face once the mask hides.

I never knew who it was in bodily calm
Quenched my dried up veins with balm
I never will see those eyes in real,
Even I see, will never know the feel.
Let the strangers pass one another,
But the lone stranger is none other than I.

No comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets